Election Day: Tues., December 4, 2018
Find your polling location HERE.
Call the Voter Protection Hotline: 1-888-730-5816
Need a ride text RIDEGA to 97779 or call 1-888-730-5816 ext. 3
- If anyone harasses you, you can make a complaint to your polling location’s chief manager, your county elections office, or the Secretary of State.
- If you are in line before polls close, you must be allowed to cast your vote.
- If you aren’t comfortable voting with a touch-screen computer, you may ask for assistance from a poll worker.
- If your voting machine malfunctions, tell a poll worker before casting your vote.
- If you mess up on your paper ballot, you may request a replacement as long as you did not cast your ballot.
- If you are in a wheelchair, or have other assistive equipment, no poll worker may touch your equipment without your prior consent.
- If your precinct doesn’t have permanent handicapped parking, they must designate a handicapped parking spot with temporary signage.
- If you have a service animal, it must be permitted into all buildings.