- Contact Us
- Our Party
- News & Releases
Are you ready to vote?
- Check your voter registration status
- Check your mail-in application and ballot status
- Find your polling place
- Find your Early Voting locations
- Find your Elected Officials
- View sample ballot for the upcoming election
- How do I use the voting machines?
- What ID must I bring to the polls?
Would you like to vote by mail?
- A voter who requests an absentee ballot by mail is not required to provide a reason why he or she is voting absentee.
- Download an absentee ballot application here.
- Complete the form and submit it to your county board of registrars’ office.
- Absentee ballot requests can be made as early as 180 days prior to an election.
Need to register to vote or change your address?
- Download a voter registration application on the Secretary of State’s website here.
- To register to vote in Georgia, you must be a citizen of the United States; a legal resident of Georgia and of the county in which you wish to vote; and at least 17 ½ years of age.
- To register, you must fill out and submit a voter registration application to the Secretary of State or your county board of registrars’ office.
- You may also obtain voter registration forms from your county board of registrars’ office.
- Voters can also register through the Department of Driver Services when renewing or applying for driver’s license or ID.
Would you like to host a Voter Registration Drive?
To host a voter registration drive in your area, contact your local County Democratic Party Chair here. If there’s no county party in your area, why not start one? For more info on starting a county party or setting up a voter registration drive in counties without parties, please contact your Congressional District Chair here.
- March 8, 2014
Athens Area Democrats Monthly Breakfast
Starts: 9:00 am
Ends: 10:00 am, March 8, 2014
Location: BRETT’S, 3190 ATLANTA HWY, ATHENS, GA
Candidates for the U.S. Senate
Reservations must be made by: 2 days before the meeting.
Contact: 5Denise Ricks at (706) 247-3558 / firstname.lastname@example.org
Brett's is in the Ingles shopping center – near Phil Hughes Honda.
Brett’s offers a full buffet breakfast. The cost of the breakfast is $10.00 which includes tax and gratuities. Cash, check (made out to Brett’s), and plastic are accepted.
BRETT'S IS NOT NORMALLY OPEN FOR BREAKFAST. THEY OPEN AND PREPARE THE BREAKFAST JUST FOR OUR MEETING. THEREFORE, WE MUST GIVE THEM A REASONABLY CAREFUL NUMBER TO EXPECT. IF YOU MAKE A RESERVATION, YOU ARE EXPECTED TO PAY THE $11. WE DO ALLOW PEOPLE TO COME JUST FOR THE PROGRAM. HOWEVER, THIS IS A BREAKFAST MEETING AND SPACE IS LIMITED. WHILE WE WELCOME ANYONE WHO MAKES A RESERVATION, IT IS NOT OPEN TO THE GENERAL PUBLIC FOR WALK-INS.
Paulding County Democratic Committee Monthly Breakfast Meeting
Starts: 10:00 am
Ends: 12:00 pm, March 8, 2014
Location: Ryan's Restaurant, 55 PACE COURT HIRAM, GA 30141