The steady “drip-drop” of bad news stories continued during a turbulent first week of early voting for Trump-tapped U.S. Senate candidate Herschel Walker. On top of new reports that added to the candidate’s laundry list of falsehoods, exaggerations, and failed businesses, Walker doubled down on his support for banning all abortion – even in cases of rape, incest, or to save the life of the mother – faced a “Trump-sized” headache as the former president promised his supporters that Walker would lose if Brian Kemp is the gubernatorial nominee, and skipped yet another GOP Senate debate.
Here are five Herschel headaches to know about as early voting kicks into gear:
1) Walker still under fire after an investigation revealed he has “spent years promoting health products with dubious claims” that were “not supported by medical evidence generally accepted by the medical community”:
2) Herschel Walker doubled down on his support for banning all abortions in Georgia and across the country — even in cases of rape and incest, or to save the mother’s life:
3) Walker under fire from ethics watchdog groups amid potential DOJ investigation into his personal financial disclosure:
4) Walker’s “Trump-sized headache that won’t go away”: Former president says that Walker won’t win if Brian Kemp is the GOP nominee for governor.
5) “Where the heck is Herschel Walker?” At GOP Senate debate, rivals rip into the empty lectern representing Walker – “who was instead hosting a fundraiser in east Georgia while his rivals mocked him as a coward for skipping the event.”
March 4, 2024
March 1, 2024
February 28, 2024