Jon Keen, Chair
John Ring, Vice Chair
Mike Rasbury, Secretary
Rick Ellison, Treasurer
The purpose of the Caucus is to foster involvement of veterans and military families in the political and legislative processes and within the party; ensure appropriate VMF representation in party positions; promote and support candidates who are committed to the concerns of veterans and military families.
WHO CAN JOIN
If you are a Veteran, Military Family Member, or ally, join our caucus by filling out the membership form HERE.
If you are interested in organizing efforts for Veterans and Military Family members at the county level, contact Mike Rasbury.
CURRENT FOCUS AREAS
- Building a Network of Veterans and Military Families: Organize an engaged membership by building a network at the County level, with VMF representatives in county committees.
- Building Relationships with Key Allies: Develop relationships with key allies within Georgia that will be critical to accomplishing our agenda.
- Messaging on Veterans and National Security Issues: Utilize the credible voice of Veterans and Military Family Members to draft messages, articulate party messages, and counter false narratives on Veterans and National Security issues
- Recruiting and Supporting VMF Candidates: Assist with recruitment by identifying potential Veterans and Military Family Member candidates and mobilizing to support existing Veteran and Military Family Member candidates
- Mobilizing the VMF Vote: Develop targeted efforts to inform and mobilize Veteran and Military Family Member voters for the election
- Supporting VMF Legislation within Georgia: Building from the successes of “A Promise Kept”, identify opportunities for additional legislation and legislative support for Veterans and Military Family Members