- Contact Us
- Our Party
- Party Officers
- 2014 Democratic Candidates
- Congressional District Chairs
- State Committee Members
- County Committees
- Congressional Democrats
- Georgia DNC Members
- Our Issues, Our Message
- Affiliated Groups
- Charter and Bylaws
- Georgia Democrats Platform
- About the Democratic Party Organization
- News & Releases
Congressman David Scott, Chairman
The Board of Directors of
The Georgia State Society of Washington D.C.
2013 GEORGIA INAUGURAL GALA
SALUTING the Great State of Georgia and
CONGRATULATING the President-Elect.
On the occasion of the 2013 Presidential Inauguration, the Georgia Inaugural Gala promises to be a premiere complement to the official inaugural schedule of activities. The bi-partisan, black-tie event will feature fabulous food and beverages highlighting the State of Georgia and outstanding live musical entertainment.
- When: Sunday, January 20, 2013
- Where: National Museum of Women in the Arts, 1250 New York Avenue, NW,Washington, DC. (map)
- 7:00-8:00 Cocktail Reception with light hors d’oeuvres, 3rd Floor Gallery.
- 7:00-8:00 VIP Reception, Elizabeth A. Kasser Board Room, Mezzanine.
- 8:00- midnight Buffet dinner and dancing, Great Hall and Mezzanine.
- October 31, 2014
Early Voting Ends
Starts: 12:00 am
Ends: 12:00 am, November 1, 2014
- November 4, 2014
Fannin County Democrats monthly meeting
Starts: 7:00 pm
Ends: 8:00 pm, November 4, 2014
Location: Comfort Inn, 83 Blue Ridge Overlook in the Common Room
Description: The Fannin County Democratic Party meets on the 1st Tuesday of each month in the Common Room of the Comfort Inn located at 83 Blue Ridge Overlook. From GA 515 East, West or South come into Blue Ridge on 515 and turn North onto Scenic Drive (there is a traffic light there and Arby’s is on the corner). From the West you’ll make a left, from the East a right. Overlook Drive is the 3rd right after you’ve turned onto Scenic Drive.