- Contact Us
- Our Party
- Party Officers
- 2014 Democratic Candidates
- Congressional District Chairs
- State Committee Members
- County Committees
- Congressional Democrats
- Georgia DNC Members
- Our Issues, Our Message
- Affiliated Groups
- Charter and Bylaws
- Georgia Democrats Platform
- About the Democratic Party Organization
- News & Releases
Congressman David Scott, Chairman
The Board of Directors of
The Georgia State Society of Washington D.C.
2013 GEORGIA INAUGURAL GALA
SALUTING the Great State of Georgia and
CONGRATULATING the President-Elect.
On the occasion of the 2013 Presidential Inauguration, the Georgia Inaugural Gala promises to be a premiere complement to the official inaugural schedule of activities. The bi-partisan, black-tie event will feature fabulous food and beverages highlighting the State of Georgia and outstanding live musical entertainment.
- When: Sunday, January 20, 2013
- Where: National Museum of Women in the Arts, 1250 New York Avenue, NW,Washington, DC. (map)
- 7:00-8:00 Cocktail Reception with light hors d’oeuvres, 3rd Floor Gallery.
- 7:00-8:00 VIP Reception, Elizabeth A. Kasser Board Room, Mezzanine.
- 8:00- midnight Buffet dinner and dancing, Great Hall and Mezzanine.
- September 15, 2014
Franklin County Democratic Party Meeting
Starts: 6:30 pm
Ends: 8:30 pm, September 15, 2014
Location: Shoney's at 14225 Jones Street, Lavonia, GA 30553
- September 16, 2014
Wayne County Democratic Committee
Starts: 6:00 pm
Ends: 8:30 pm, September 16, 2014
Location: Captain Joe's in Jesup
Description: Meal starts at 6, meeting starts at 7